Mr. Paul Martuccio, Principal
Ms. Stephanie Fremer, Assistant Principal
Ms. Danielle Nola, Assistant Principal
Ms. Valerie Panzella, Assistant Principal
"P.S. 13 is a collaborative learning community wherein the parents, students, and staff members have a voice and responsibility in the continuous shaping of and adherence to high expectations, processes, and systems that ultimately result in the social and academic growth of every student."
Parents: For quick links to websites (Breakfast and Lunch Menus, Pupil Path, etc)and to view Parents' Handbook, please click the "Parents" tab at top of this page.
Quick Links for Students
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Please click on the "Directories" tab at the top of the page, then "Group Directory" for information from:
- Ms. Lamanno - ELA and Math
- Ms. Diaz and Ms. Lyons - Physical Education
- PTA and Parent Coordinator: Site currently under construction
LOOK WHAT'S NEW!!!
Our garden has been planted with fall seasonal herbs and vegetables. With careful tending from our students, we anticipate a good crop!
P.S. 13 would like to thank:
- Citizen's Committee of NYC: for sponsoring the Active Design for Schools grant which made possible the purchase of plants, materials, and equipment
- Sweetbrook Nursery (Forest Avenue, Staten Island): for donating the time and manpower to design and build our garden area
WATCH OUR GARDEN GROW...
WHAT'S IN THE NEWS?
Each grade's newsletter can now be viewed on ECHALK. Just click the your child's grade newsletter (to the right) and read a colorful version of the October newsletter!