Mr. Paul Martuccio, Principal
Ms. Jaclyn Dalessio, Assistant Principal
Ms. Danielle Nola, Assistant Principal
Ms. Valerie Panzella, Assistant Principal
P.S. 13 is a collaborative learning community wherein the parents, students, and staff members have a voice and responsibility in the continuous shaping of and adherence to high expectations, processes, and systems that ultimately result in the social and academic growth of every student.
PTA ElectionsPS013 (31R013) M. L. Lindemeyer
Memorial Day, schools closedPS013 (31R013) M. L. Lindemeyer
SLT MeetingPS013 (31R013) M. L. Lindemeyer
Dance FetePS013 (31R013) M. L. Lindemeyer
Students No School
Clerical Day, K–5, K–6, 6–8, and K–12 schools and D75 programs, students in these schools do not attendPS013 (31R013) M. L. Lindemeyer
Please register to attend your child's Stepping Up/Graduation ceremony by using the appropriate link below. Each family can register two guests. Please be sure to bring photo identification on the day of the ceremony as it will be used to verify registration upon entrance. Seating is limited...any siblings that will be attending need to register as a guest. More details will follow as we get closer to the date! If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
Middle School Offers Are Now Available for Families!
Good news—you can view your child’s middle school offer letter now in MySchools! If you did not choose paperless messaging, a printed copy will also be mailed to your child's home address in a few weeks. This letter includes:
- Your child’s middle school offer. Your offer is accepted automatically––there’s nothing else you need to do!
- Information about waitlists.
- There are two ways a child can be on programs' waitlists:
- Automatically, before waitlists open. If your child's offer is not to their first-choice program, they are automatically on the waitlist for any program listed higher on their application than the program where they received an offer—learn more at schools.nyc.gov/Waitlists.
- Added by parent/guardian, while waitlists are open (optional). You can also add your child to additional waitlists. If a school can make you a waitlist offer, they will contact you directly and you would have one week to accept or decline it.
- Watch the Offers and Waitlists MySchools Tutorial video––we’ll walk you through the process of viewing your offer and managing waitlists.
- Don’t have a MySchools account? You can get your child’s offer from their current school counselor. School counselors can also help you set up or access your MySchools account.
Have questions about MySchools or your child’s offer?
- Talk with your child’s school counselor or contact a Family Welcome Center
- Call us at 718-935-2009
- Get support with waitlist questions and requests by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The Middle School Admissions Team, Office of Student Enrollment
NYC Department of Education
This summer, DOE and DYCD plan to serve a record number of students through Summer Rising, a free, safe, and fun academic and enrichment program for NYC students currently in grades K-8.
We encourage families to apply early to secure a spot at their preferred location. Enrollment is quick and easy, and it can be completed from any device with an internet connection.
This year, families can submit one enrollment per child, so please choose your site carefully. You can enroll at any Summer Rising location with seats available for your child's grade band (K-5 or 6-8). Many schools will be located in a different building for the summer; if you are unsure where your school will be operating Summer Rising, contact your school or view the building list posted further down on this webpage.
If your child has a 9-digit OSIS (student ID) number, make sure you have it on-hand to complete your enrollment.
Welcome to G&T Admissions!
THE Public School 13 High-Flying Schools Award
Update for Families on COVID 19 Health and Safety Protocols
- You can find the online health screening at healthscreening.schools.nyc . When you do the screening at home, you or your child just need to provide the results of the screening either by showing the email on a smartphone or a printout of the results before entering the school building. All students will receive an oral thermometer in their first week of in-person instruction in case they need one to check their temperature.
- If you or your child is not able to pre-screen using the online tool, you may use the Paper Health Screening Questionnaire and have your child bring the completed form to school and show it upon entry. Your school will provide you with printed copies so you can complete the questionnaire at home.
- If you or your child forgets or is unable to pre-screen, someone will be available at your school's entrance to assist your child in completing the form and checking your child’s temperature.
THE Public School 13 continues to be strong! Our PTA plays a vital role in supporting
this remarkable school by working hard to provide the “extras” that enrich our children and teacher’s educational experience.
BEEcause when there is team work and collaboration, wonderful things can BEE achieved!
CLICK HERE for all things PTA
The goal of Title I is to ensure that all children
have a fair, equal, and significant opportunity to
obtain a high-quality education and reach, at a
minimum, proficiency on challenging state
academic achievement standards and state
The School Leadership Team (SLT) is a group of people who develop educational policies for their school. They also make sure there are resources to support those policies.
SLTs:Provide ongoing evaluations of a school’s educational programs and their impact on student achievement. Play an important role in school-based decision-making. Help to make school cultures more collaborative.
PAL After School Program
1: Click "After School Program", Then click "search"
2: Check "afterschool Program" and type 10305 to Search
3: click add to list and apply through your account
UAU Afterschool Program
At the following link is the UAU application
and website https://unitedactivities.org/CAAT/
as well as a copy of the UAU handbook. Info 2021-2022
As well as a link to where families may go to see if they will qualify for a voucher. This is the link for the voucher https://access.nyc.gov/